Players can establish or join guilds here, in order to form teams on the battlefield.
Creating a Guild Edit
Players over level 10 who do not belong to a guild can create a guild in the guild hall. The fee is 5000 Silver, and the creator of the guild becomes the guild leader.
Joining a Guild Edit
Players can apply to join an existing guild in the Guild Hall. Players can send applications to many guilds at the time, but can only be a member of one guild at a time. After a guild has accepted your application, you become a member.
Donating to a Guild Edit
After players have joined a guild, they can use the 'donate' option to open the contribution interface. Donations can be made with silver or Gold, and each guild member's donation increases both the guild's wealth and players' gained experience.
Daily donations are split into 6 types, each type of donation can be made once daily as follows:
|Image||Daily donations||Donation amount||Requirement||Guild wealth||Guild experience||Personal contribution points|
| ||A few pieces of Silver||100 Silver||10||1||1|
| ||A little Silver nugget||1000 Silver||Level 20||150||15||15|
| ||A generous sum of Silver||10000 Silver||Level 35||2000||200||200|
| ||A handful of Gold||20 Gold||VIP 1||500||50||50|
| ||Stacks of Gold||80 Gold||VIP 3||5000||500||500|
| ||Vast riches||400 Gold||VIP 5||20000||2000||2000|
|Priveleged Donations||1 Gold (unlimited times per day)||VIP 7||10||1||1|
Research and Guild Level Edit
With the increase of guild's wealth and experience, guild's president may upgrade the guild to higher level. This enables personal research, each research can be upgraded no higher than the current guild's level. Researches available:
- Leadership - each level decreases cost of City Hall by 3% of original cost
- Construction - each level decreases cost of buildings by 3% of their original cost
- Forging Research - each level increases the success rate of equipment enchanting and combining by 5%
- Alchemy Research - each level increases the success rate of combining cards by 5%
- Study Research - each level increases experience received from boss fights and PvP battles by 10% (cumulative with other guild members)
- Finance Research - each level increases silver received from boss fights and PvP battles by 10% (cumulative with other guild members)
- Diplomacy - each level increases reputation received from boss battles by 3%
Players accumulate Contribution Points (CP) and spend them on research individually. The only exceptions are Study Research and Finance Research that affect also other guild mates fighting in the battle. Contribution Points are gained for donations, guild quests and guild events.
Guild Level Table Edit
|Level|| Experience needed|
for guild upgrade
|Max members|| CP for personal|
Guild daily Events Edit
- Guild Wars
Team up with other Guild members to fight bosses in the Challenge Hall during the event. Once you have successfully completed a Boss Fight, you will receive Guild experience and personal contribution rewards.
- "Easy" difficulty Boss Fights: Guild experience and X personal contribution points.
- "Normal" difficulty Boss Fights: Guild experience and X personal contribution points.
- "Hard" difficulty Boss Fights: Guild experience and X personal contribution points.
- Double Dragon Duel
Winning a 2v2 Arena Battle, with a Guild member will earn you Guild experience and X personal contribution points.
- A Guild's Game of Thrones
Winning a 4v4 Arena Battle, with a Guild member will earn you Guild experience and X personal contribution points.